Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More About Our Plumbing Services
- How can I check if there are leaks? Check the water meter movement puddles of water in or outside the house.
- Do I need to worry about a leak? Yes, water leaks are never a good thing g and can cause severe damage to your property
- Should I repair or replace a leaky faucet or showerhead? Yes, you want your faucets to function correctly. Leaky faucets can cause higher water bills.
- What causes a faucet to leak? Normal wear and tear to internal components or high pressure
- What should I do if I have a pipe leaking in my home? Call a professional plumber; A1 integrity plumbing.
- How can I tell if my water heater needs repairing or replacing? If the tank is leaking or no longer producing hot water
- Can leaks get bigger over time? Yes, and it can cause damage.
- What’s the difference between tankless and traditional water heaters? Tankless water heaters provide reduced energy consumption and endless hot water. Traditional water heaters heat up to either 40 or 50 gallons before reheating the same amount of water.
- What is a service line in plumbing? From your water meter to your house
- When does a service line need replacing? When it is beyond repair
- Why should I hire a professional plumber? A licensed plumber is licensed and certified by the state and is up to date with knowledge of plumbing codes, procedures, and quality repair service.
- What does a plumbing or sewer inspection involve? We inspect the integrity of your plumbing system, including the hot, cold, and sewer. ensuring you have no breaks or leaks in your plumbing lines.
Speak to Our Professionals
Improve the efficiency of your plumbing system with A1 Integrity, LLC. Fill out our form below to get started.